Please go to:
www.abbastore.com.ar

If you have any questions please feel free to email me to : abbablog@arlinkbbt.com.ar

sábado, 26 de mayo de 2007

ABBA -THE LOST MASTERS -



ABBA
" THE LOST MASTERS "
double audio cd
Collection of ABBA rarities , alternate mixes,unreleased tracks, 12" mixes,B sides .

DISC 1
California, Here I Come. Lead vocal: Björn, Benny, Agnetha &Frida, as Festfolk.
Jag Skall Aldrig Mina Lika Vil Om (Agnetha demo 1967)
Wer Im Wartesaal Der Liebe Steht (Benny Andersson/Björn Ulvaeus/German lyric: Fred Jay)
O, MIN CARL GUSTAF (Emil Norlander, Arr & bearb: B. Andersson, B. Ulvaeus) KJERSTIN DELLERT
I do, I do, I do, I do (Benny Andersson/Stig Anderson/Björn Ulvaeus) Lead vocal: Agnetha & Frida. Extended from original version.
Monsieur, Monseiur ( Lead vocal: Agnetha. NO INTERVIEW HERE)
I`m an A : A Simple Four-Letter Word Lead vocal: Frida, Björn, Agnetha, Benny.
Get on the Carousel . ( Frida & Agnetha)
Free as a Bumble Bee ( Lead vocal: Björn & Benny.)
Just a Notion ( Lead vocal: Agnetha & Frida)
Hamlet III ( Lead vocal: Agnetha & Frida)
Dream World ( Lead vocal: Agnetha & Frida)
Sång till Görel( Credited to ABBA & Stikkan Lead vocal: Agnetha & Frida, Stig Anderson, Björn & Benny.
Lady Bird ( Instrumental)
"The Wild Heart" ( 2006 Remix Extended)
Autumn days ( disconet 2006 mix)
One Man One Woman ( Lead Vocal: Frida - Dance mix 2006)
Disc 2:
And The Wind Cries Mary (Instrumental. )
Under My Sun ( Lead vocal: Frida.)
Rubber Ball Man ( Lead vocal: Frida. )
Nationalsång (Instrumental. Written mid-1970s .-
Another Morning without you .
Just Like That (Lead vocal: Agnetha. Sax Version. Edited Version ).
Just Like That ( Nana Version)
Just Like That ( Slow Version)
I`m the City ( Stockholm summer mix -2006- Lead vocal: Frida)
Crying over you (Lead vocal: Björn. )
I´m still Alive (Lead vocal: Agnetha. )
Two for the price of one ( Demo) Lead vocal: Björn.
La Mamma ( Spanish version)
"Agadit till Berghagen"
Me & I ( Lead Vocal: Frida - Freud revelation mix 2006
Under attack ( Different Studio version ending)

No hay comentarios: