Please go to:
www.abbastore.com.ar

If you have any questions please feel free to email me to : abbablog@arlinkbbt.com.ar

sábado, 26 de mayo de 2007

ABBA AT BUDOKAN




ABBA LIVE AT BUDOKAN
TOKYO JAPAN
March 17 1980

2 CD
includes:

I`m still alive, As good as new, I have a dream ( sang in japanese), and more.-
Label: Masterport
Voulez-Vous

If it wasn't for the night ,

As good as new ,

Knowing me, knowing you ,

Rock Me ,

Not but all (featuring Thomas Ledin),

Chiquitita ,

Money, Money, Money ,

I have a dream (one part was sang in Japanese)

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

SOS

Fernando

The name of the game

Eagle

Thank you for the music

Why did it have to be me

Intermezzo No.1

I'm still alive (Agnetha's solo with playing the piano. Not released)

Summer Night City

Take a chance on me

Does your mother know?

Hole in your soul

The way old friends do (not released at that time)

Dancing Queen

Waterloo
Sound quality is excellent for an audience recording.

No hay comentarios: